Saturday 5 March 2016

Introducing Of Group Members - Group 1


Hello, there are four group members in our group :-

Y- YEOH HUI WEN 

Y- ANGEL YEOH XIN YEE 

O- ONG CHEE WAY 

S- SIM EUGENE 

1. ANGEL YEOH XIN YEE

Hi, I would like to introduce myself to everyone.

I am Angel Yeoh Xin Yee from Group 1. I am 21 years old and I'm graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman University College for my Diploma study.

After that, I come to SEGI College to proceed my Degree. Although I'm new in the college, but the staffs and teachers are very friendly. So, I feel welcomed and comfortable when I stay in the college.

On the other hand, I spend my leisure times on playing online games. Sometimes, I spend my leisure times on surfing Internet for example, to read other bloggers. It is quite interesting to read blogger. I love to travelling as well, I wish to get better job with a higher salary, so i can travel as much as i can. 

I have 4 family members which are my father, mother, my brother and I. We have family day in every weekend. With their support, I feel very blessed and thankful as I have such a great family who financially support on my studies.

I work as E-sport ambassador at Garena company which located at Kuala Lumpur. I enjoy working as Garena E-sport Ambassador since June 2015. There are many E-sport ambassadors in the other states as well, so it is very competitive to get the Ambassador of the Month awards. After a few months working as an ambassador, finally I get Best Ambassador of the Month in October 2015.  The hardworking of all the way are worth it! I never expected that I could get the award. Therefore, I believe that hard work paid off.

2. ONG CHEE WAY 


Hi, my name is Ong Chee Way, from group 1. I was born in the 17th of July in 1993, which means I am currently 23 years old. I come from Alor Setar, Kedah.

I live in a small family with my father, mother, grandmother and two sisters. My father is a businessman. He earns money as to support our family. On the other hand, my mother is a housewife. She takes care of us all the time even when we are not around.

I was graduating from Tunku Abdul Rahman University College with a Diploma in International Business. Then, I continue the degree at Segi college Penang. Currently I’m taking my last year in degree. As this is my final year, I need to put more effort in order to graduate with my friends.

Besides that, after this semester I will begin the internship program and I hope everything will be going smoothly and flawlessly. All of these, I cannot be done my studies without my parent, they provide me in term of physical and mental support during my most desperate hours. I feel very grateful to be born in this family and I will do my best to repay them through the rest of my life.


3. YEOH HUI WEN 
Hello, my name is Yeoh Hui Wen, people like my family and some of my friends address me as Hui Wen. Besides that, some of my friends also do address me as Lulu. They address me as Lulu, it is because of my facebook name, LuluYeoh.

I am turning 21st years old by the 3rd of April in year 2016. My hometown is in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia and I live in Paya Terubong. I have a happy family who are living together with me, they are my father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, my two sisters and I. I love my family very much as home is always the best. They always be with me and never leave me alone to face my problem. Besides that, I have a boyfriend who is studying at Australia. We both know it might be tough to hold a long distance relationship, but we believe that trust will bring us a healthy and a last longer relationship because we love each other. 

Furthermore, my favourite type of dish is spicy kind of dishes such as Laksa, Curry Mee, Korean food, Char Kuih Teow, Mee Goreng and Sambal fried rice. My hobbies are surfing on the internet and searching for great food. I love puppies very much. In contrast, I dislike smokers and someone who speak nonsense. I do not eat meats like chicken, duck, beef or lamb.

I used to study Business Administration in Tar University College Penang and graduated with a diploma in the year of 2015. I am currently taking Bachelor Degree in Business and Management (Hons) at Segi College Penang. I started to register as a Segian from the month of  February 2016. On the other hand, I am doing part time as a day care teacher in Tanjung Bunga area in every Friday. Among that, my ambition is to be a successful manager within a company in future. 

The motto of my life is always focus on what it is that you are trying to accomplish! 

4. SIM EUGENE 

Hello everyone, my name is Sim Eugene. I was born on the day of 13th of October In 1993. Thus, I am 23 years old now.

I origin from a small town in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. I live in a small family with four family members which is me, father, mother and one elder sister. My father work as a businessman and my mother work as an Executive in a Malaysian Private Company. Both of my parent work to support our family.

I finished my Diploma in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC), Penang Branch and I continue my Degree in Segi College, Penang Branch . Currently I am a year two student in Business Management.

Besides that, I am working part-time in Wong Loh Hun & Associates as Auditor Assistant. My company is an Audit and Secretary Firm. My working day is Monday, Thursday and Friday. Meanwhile, the working hour is from morning 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. My job scope is to help my company to do an annual financial statement and prepare some document which is required by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) for our clients.

Although it is tough to have education and career at the same time, but in order to have a better career in the future and to gain more working experience, I am willing to continue my part-time job during my studies period. Besides that, working part-time can let me earn some pocket money and reduce the burdens for my parents.

Lastly, I feel blessed to born in this family because they give me a very good support, be with me all the time, and encourage me during the desperate moments which I had faced. I will try my best to do anything to make my parents live happily for the rest of their entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment